UT HESI Fuse Blocks
As with the entire CLIPLINE complete line of terminal blocks, standard accessories are available for testing and labeling.
The UT 4 and UT 6 fuse blocks have a width of 6.2mm and 8.2 mm respectively and can handle conductor cross sections from 26 to 8 AWG.
- UT 4 HESI - Compact design for 5x20mm fuses
- UT 6 HESI - same design for ¼” x 1 ¼” fuses
- Marking - Choose ZB or ZBFT marking material for easy labeling
- Dual Channel Bridging – This CLIPLINE complete feature allows for easy adjacent and skip bridging of terminal blocks
- Hinged Fuse Holder - allows quick replacement of blown fuses
- LED Indication - provides quick identification of blown fuses
- Fully enclosed, no end cover required
- Easy access meter probe slots for fuse testing
- Smallest fully enclosed lever action fuse blocks available
- UT 4-HESI is only 6.2mm in width that can be combined with standard or functional UT series terminals while using the same marking and bridging system